Inside the May/June 2018 Issue
Spirituality & Health's May/June 2018 issue is now available.
Discover Your Sacred Dream A shaman’s journey from the nightmare to
the daydream to the sacred dream By Alberto Villoldo, PHD
Can Healing Schools Heal Depression and Anxiety? The search for a school to ease my mind By Prema Gaia
How to Make the Best Decisions Playing the devil’s advocate can lead to bad
decision-making. Here’s what’s better . . .By Charlan Nemeth PHD
A Garden for Enlightenment The art of “synchronizing yourself to the natural
flow of the energy that surrounds you” An Interview with Martin Mosko by Sam Mowe
INNER & OUTER WORLDS
Inner Life: This goddess is never not broken.
Practice: A retreat into moral suffering and golden repair
Enlightened Diet: Ayurveda in the garden; The beginner’s mind of a master cook
Healthy Body: 5 steps to solving the opioid crisis
Relationships: Getting from wanting to having; My first five hours in prison; “Come with me, little lady”
Biosphere: Use your lawn to fight climate change.
Roadside Assistance for the Spiritual Traveler: Should I Thank Siri or Alexa? By Rabbi Rami Shapiro
Our Walk in the World: Going Off the Deep End By Mark Nepo
The Happiness Track: Naming Your Hauntings By Emma Seppala
The Heart of Money: Bitcoin and FOMO By Paul Sutherland
Toolbox: Healthy Soil, Healthy Planet
- The Language of Kindness: A Nurse’s Story By Christie Watson
- Grateful: The Transformative Power of Giving Thanks By Diana Butler Bass
- Chasing Hope: A Patient’s Deep Dive into Stem Cells, Faith, and the Future By Richard M. Cohen
- Mindful of Race: Understanding and Transforming Habits of Harm By Ruth King
- No Mercy in This Land by Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite
- Landfall by Laurie Anderson and the Kronos Quartet
- American Utopia by David Byrne
- Mantra: Sounds into Silence Directed by Georgia Wyss and Wari OM
- Itzhak Directed by Alison Chernick
The Commons: "Lettuce, Turnip, the Beet"
Five Questions: Sera Beak