Watercress Green Smoothie
This wonderful watercress smoothie is the perfect afternoon snack as it is packed full of nutritious watercress to keep you going throughout the day.
- ⅓ cup watercress
- 1 ½ cup mango, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, roughly chopped
- ½ an avocado
- 4 dried, unsulphured apricots
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1/2 a tsp of either spirulina, maca, baobab or watercress powder or your choice of supergreens
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until velvety smooth
- Drink immediately.
Natasha Corrett provides Fridge Fill Detox Cleanses at http://honestlyhealthyfood.com/
This video first published here. Grokker is an online video network featuring thousands of yoga, meditation, fitness, and cooking classes designed to give you the tools you need to lead a healthier life. Whether you want to take a quick stretching break at your desk or do a high intensity workout from your living room, Grokker has the tools you need to fit healthy living into your busy life. Spirituality & Health readers can get started on Grokker for just $1. Use the discount code SPIRITUALITYHEALTH at checkout.